Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our little Chunk

Today Jonathan is 1 month old! At birth he weighed 6lbs 13oz. The Doctor said that it usually takes 2 weeks to re-reach his birth weight and then babies will start to gain from that point forward. So according to that statistic, Jonathan should weigh somewhere between 7 - 8lbs. Today our little chunk weighed in at 9lbs 4oz! So as you can see, he is growing fast. I think most of the growth was in his cheeks! We think he is looking more like my side of the family, but it is hard to tell at this age.

Robby is adjusting well! He loves to hold his brother and try to kiss him. Here are some recent pictures of him playing in the water.


***** Jonathan at 3 weeks old *****

Jonathan is looking for something to eat

Kisses from big brother


***** Jonathan at 4 weeks old *****

Sweet boy

See...it's ok to have a double chin!

Awe...relaxing in the warm sun

***** Robby playing in the water today *****


So happy

My beautiful brown eyed boy

1 comment:

Sanstrom Seven said...

I can't believe Jonathan is already a month old and I haven't made it to Boise to see him yet! Your boys are so darling. I love looking at your pictures-I especialy love the last two you posted of Robby-you have SOME talent girl! I have not forgotten you and will get to Boise ASAP! Jeff is gone this week so I might be able to sneak out for a while...