Tuesday, December 23, 2008
We came to Seattle for a couple days and were supposed to leave on Monday Dec, 22. But during our short stay, Seattle got about 5-8inches of snow! Becauseof the snow, flights were delayed and cancelled and we are stuck in Seattle. Which also means that I had to reschedule my ultrasound appointment. So we will have to wait until January 7th to find out if we are having a boy or girl!