Saturday, August 16, 2008

Water Logged

We went to the water park again. This time I captured the fun moments on video. The video is a little wobbly cause I had to try and keep my camera dry and it was hard to see Robby on the screen because of the sun, but you can still see how much fun he has at this place. When the water shoots up from the ground, he will put his whole face in it. He doesn't seem to mind it going up his nose because he did it over and over again.

We were sad to find out the the pool closes in a couple days and schools start next week. Summer is drawing near to an end. However, we will still have another month of hot weather, so I guess we are going to have get a sprinkler for our backyard for Robby to run through.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Lori said...

So fun! I love how he goes back and forth to the same dry spot.... (And we got a nice bonus shot of Rob's legs-- NICE!) he he!

:) Lori