Friday, October 16, 2009

Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch

We visited Linder Farms with our friends last week and picked out a pumpkin. This was Robby's first trip to a pumpkin patch where he was able to pick out his own punkin (Previous years he was too young to understand what was going on!)
I didn't think he would pick out his own, so I decided to pick a small one for him. The one I found had dirt on it, as most pumpkins do. But Robby would not touch it or hold it. To my surprise he wondered through the patch and found his very own little, perfect punkin which didnt have any dirt! Once he found the right one, he carried it all day long. He even wanted to nap with it, but I was able to talk him into letting it sit on his dresser right next to his bed.
We were also able to go on a tractor ride and visit some animals at the farm. It was a fun day!
Robby and Kara

Robby on the search for the perfect punkin!


He found it!

Tractor ride
Running through the maze

No comments: