Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome to the Holden Family blog


Hi,

I have finally decided to jump into the twentieth century and start a blog! We have so many pictures and news to share, so I thought it would be easier to keep them in one spot rather then sending them through email and clogging your in boxes. This will be a great way to keep in touch!

Rob and I love living in Idaho. We have been here for 5 months and are finally settled and moved in. We had a few days of snow this winter and are now looking forward to a warm spring and summer. Rob is still working in Kirkland WA. He flies to Seattle on Tuesday-Thursday and works Monday and Friday from home. He will be doing this for a couple more months, then will be looking for a job in the Boise area.

Robby is now 17 months! He is such a joy and is doing great! He started walking two days before my birthday...I think it was his gift to me! Now he is trying to run everywhere. Ohhh the fun is just beginning!

Here are some of my favorite pictures taken of Robby at 6 1/2 months. I will send more recent pictures soon.

I will try and keep this blog updated...so check back often! We love and miss you all!







5 comments:

Christie said...

Whoo Hoo! I am so glad you have joined the blog craze. You will love it! I can't wait to read your entries and see lots of pics!! Miss you! Christie

Todd and Molly said...

Fun to see pictures of your little guy! Looks like you have a nice camera too! Love blogging, though I don't update ours as often as I should!

~The White family~ said...

YAY! I am so excited you started blogging! Now we can keep in touch better. Robby is so cute!

Lots of love,
Aubrey

Christina Johnson said...

Robby's adorable! Great pictures

Karen said...

Hi Angela: hope this gets to you..Robby is adorable..I loved the pictures..Dad did also..Yes you are truly blessed..Love you,Karen & dad