Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Best Buds

Here are a couple pictures of Robby's favorite things...playing outside and playing with our rabbit Benny. He loves to feed Ben carrots and broccoli, chasing him around the yard and trying to sit on him! Its great exercise for the both of them! They had been close in weight for a long time, but Robby finally passed him up - Robby weighs about 23lbs and Benny weighs 14lbs. It will be fun this summer when we get out Robbys swimming pool...we'll see if rabbits like to swim!








4 comments:

~The White family~ said...

Oh, I can't believe how BIG Robby is! We need to see you guys soon before too much more time passes by!!!

Manesseh said...

My baby is SOOO cute!!! Oh my gosh I cannot wait to see him! Bite that dimple for me

Chad Hosch said...

Wheres the picture of Mom? Your little boy is beautiful! I am so happy for your family.
Brianna

moochie said...

What a 'neat' and good idea for your family ...and of course a cute and delightful boy...(I'm bias!!)