Monday, April 7, 2008

Who does Robby look like...

Who does Robby look like? Sometimes the way he smiles or laughs he will look like Rob. And at other times he will look like me. Its too hard to tell...but most of all we think he has my chin, Rob's eyes and big cheeks!



^Robby 1 day old^


^Robby 1 day old^

^Rob 1 week old^


^Rob 1 week old^


^Angela 1 month old^

^Robby 2 months old^


*************************************************************************************

^Robby 5 months old^


^Angela 5 months old^

************************************************************************************


^Robby 10 months old^


^Angela 10 months old^


^Rob about 12-14 months old^

^Robby 12 months old^


************************************************************************************


^Angela about 13 months old^


^Robby 16 months old^


^Rob about 2+ years old^



4 comments:

~The White family~ said...

I have always thought he looks like you (Angela)! However, I am really not good at this type of thing but I do think he resembles you the most :)

Christie said...

I think he has parts of both of you, but after looking at these pics I definitely think he favors his mamma more!!

Manesseh said...

Maybe it's because I'm Rob's sister, but I can see alot of Rob in Robby. There are definate Angela traits though. He gets the cute from his aunt though!!! We'll just leave it at that! =]

shayne said...

i think he looks like bobby, no doubt. but he's got his mom's distemper.