Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Wedding in Redding

Last weekend we went to Redding Ca for my Cousin's wedding. I was really excited to be able to go to a beautiful wedding, see my Dad and Karen and some family that I haven't see in nearly 20+ years. After the wedding we flew to Seattle for a short visit with more family. We had a good time with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Linda, my Grandma and Mom, and my cousin Pam and Aunt Verna. It was a fun and busy weekend!


































^my cousin Melissa and her new husband Kyle^




















^the church they were married at^















^the car for the Bride and Groom^




















^the beautiful cake^




















^Robby slept through the whole ceremony^















^most of the Mygrant family^















^us at the wedding^





















^Aunt Sierra and Uncle Brian^





















^Uncle Brian^





















^Grandpa Tom and Robby^



















^Grandpa Tom and Grandma Karen^















^Robby and cousin Kylee^















^Robby and cousin Kylee^

1 comment:

Christie said...

You look great in that Green.. I hope you had a wonderful time both places!!