Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yummy, Yummy in my Tummy!

Today was a warm, sunny day for ice cream!!

Robby has been doing alot better digesting dairy, so we decided to let him have his very first ice cream. (He was allergic to cow's milk until he was around 13 months old).

He LOVED it (of course)!! I think it will become his favorite food, just like his Dad!

We went to the doctor on Monday and he weighs 21.25lbs and is 31 inches in length! (and is 19.5 months old). Such a big - little - guy!













































































































































































After we took his away, he grabbed Grandma's!


2 comments:

Christie said...

Good Boy, Yum Yum...uncle David loves it to he said he would share his with you! It looks like his hair is getting lighter.

~The White family~ said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! We are going to have to get our little men together soon!

I had someone help me with my blog design. She is friends with someone from my church and is so nice and did a great job. If you click on the link BB Bumblebee Designs on my blog at the bottom right side after my friends and family blog links you can contact her/look and see other blogs she has done. She only charges $25 to do it. You also have to buy a digital scrapbooking kit and that is what she uses to create the blog design.