Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We love the 4th of July where we can celebrate what a wonderful country we live in! We are truly BLESSED in many, many ways!

Today we were able to enjoy some festivities, ate lots of junk food, visited a little petting zoo, played at the park in the warm sun, shopped at some vendors, and saw beautiful fireworks.

My favorite part of the day = taking lots of pictures
Robby's favorite part of the day = playing with his balloon (which kept him busy for a LONG time)!
















2 comments:

Manesseh said...

He is SOOOO adorable, I can hardly stand it! I need to see him soon or I'll just have no reason to live. How did my nephew get so cute?!?!??

Christie said...

How fun, what was his favorite animal at the petty zoo? I bet he just went crazy for them. Cheap toy, I like it!!