Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sum, Sum SummerTime!

Something I often like to do is, think back exactly a year ago and try to remember what we were doing at that particular time. Last year I remember all too well…. We were working, working, and working on our house in Auburn. Rob and I missed out on the last 3 or 4 summers because we wanted to save every dollar possible and all the time in the world to work on getting our house remodeled and ready to sell. Well this summer we are RELAXING! It has been so peaceful laying out in the backyard with 90 degree weather and a slight cool breeze, watching Robby play in the backyard with Benny running up begging for food and Gabby chasing the bugs. Now we get a chance to slow down and enjoy our lives, watch our son grow up, and remember what it was like being a kid again.

Robby is learning new things every day & is growing up fast. I am trying to savor every minute of it. We are so grateful for God’s blessings and for his hand that has always been guiding and leading us every step of the way. We are happy and we are home!







picking the grass



little footprints



Sad that its time to go inside







2 comments:

Christie said...

I want one of those and I am sure Ness would like that exact pool, right?!

Manesseh said...

That pool will be on my Christmas list!